August 6, 2003

Posted by Arcane Gazebo at August 6, 2003 7:35 PM I am in Tokyo now. Disappointingly, I have yet to see any giant robots or monsters. Tags:

hello stranger

Travis Hime!! It's Tracy Manford....bizarre to see me on your journal page, I'm sure, but what the hell...

I was re-reading your dad's book the other night and I started thinking about you and Josh, wondering how you guys were doing. I completely forgot that Josh was in Japan. He must be in heaven. I have wanted to visit Japan ever since Cecile went in high school. So ANYWAY I did a google search for you both and came up with this. I have to say I have really enjoyed reading your take on the California recall. The attorney that offices across from me finally came out to see what I was laughing about...

Okay so hello, I know you're in Tokyo with Josh, hope you're having a fantastic time. I don't have your email or I would have just emailed you directly...and hello to anyone else who is reading this post! Sorry you had to be privy to my Monday morning ramblings...of course they're not much different from any of my other ramblings...oh lord, I need caffeine. LATER--- Tracy

Posted by: Tracy Manford | August 11, 2003 8:29 AM

Re: hello stranger

Hi Tracy! I'm back from Tokyo now and am in lab feeling the jetlag. It's great having new readers, so I'm happy to see you're enjoying my musings. Once I feel more awake I'll be posting a rundown on the Tokyo trip.

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | August 12, 2003 11:33 AM

Re: hello stranger

I wish I could say that I'm back from an exotic locale...uh...I did just go down to the supply room...I guess that's exotic. I mean, it certainly SMELLS like someplace in South America, Not much going on here today, just work work work. I'm a paralegal in environmental litigation. Sounds sexy, huh? HAHAHA I'm saving money for grad school. The Bank of Dad is willing to pay for school, but I'm earning money for living expenses and the like. Okay, I'm off to review documents on asbestos exposure. Sends chills down your spine, doesn't it? Oooohh... :)

Posted by: Tracy Manford | August 12, 2003 12:20 PM

Don't forget about Josh!

The link to a spastic few accounts of my adventures in Japan can be found on the left hand column of Travis's page. Interestingly enough, at the bottom. Gee, thanks, Travis.

Posted by: El Testiculo | August 13, 2003 5:39 AM

Re: Penis

I know, it wasn't very nice of me to put it there after you put such a prominent link to my page on yours.

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | August 13, 2003 10:12 AM

Actually, I'm not authorized to alter my livejournal appearance and put up links or a theme or anything. Since your webjournal is the host of my webjournal, in a roundabout way I'm guessing that's your fault. :-P

Posted by: El Testiculo | August 14, 2003 1:17 AM

Re: touche

That doesn't seem right - there's only one account type so you and I should have the same capabilities. Are you able to create styles but not apply them when you're done? If that's the case you need to go to the "Modify Journal" page and set the style there. If that doesn't work let me know.

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | August 14, 2003 2:29 AM

Re: touche

Oops, that used to be called "Modify Journal" but now it's called "Journal Settings".

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | August 14, 2003 2:29 AM