February 23, 2004

Is this one of your Earth jokes?

Posted by Arcane Gazebo at February 23, 2004 12:12 AM

By posting the new quote just after midnight, I allow a full six hours to pass before Tracy identifies it. (Difficulty: Slightly obscure, 2 points) I know I keep promising to post something truly difficult, but relevance has to take precedence.

I am told that The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra is the worst movie ever made. From the trailer that seemed entirely intentional. (I highly recommend the hilarious trailer, although it loses something when it's not on the big screen.) Anyway, this is on the agenda.

Tags:
Comments

Well, wiseass, I in fact can identify this quote, as it is from something that I have watched religiously since its inception...however, I don't want to ruin it for others, so I will remain silent.

Posted by: Tracy | February 23, 2004 6:20 AM

I'm getting the impression that you watch a lot of TV.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | February 23, 2004 9:07 AM

Hey, I won't apologize. I love my idiot box. But I have to say that if given a choice between television and books, books would win out in a heartbeat. So I haven't been completely corrupted, right?

Besides, you're the one coming up with the quotes...so what does that say about you?

Posted by: Tracy | February 23, 2004 11:23 AM

Hey, all it says is that I've seen at least one episode of Buffy and one episode of the show I'm quoting this week. I actually heard the Zorak quote on one of the CD's and haven't seen it on screen. The remainder were from movies, which I will claim to be a different category.

In other words, it should not be surprising that I recognize 100% of my own quotes. :)

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | February 23, 2004 1:39 PM

Sigh. Fine. I'm a brain dead television junkie. You found me out...

I'm not identifying any more quotes!

Posted by: Tracy | February 23, 2004 2:16 PM

And the fact that I spend most of my evenings in front of the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube/Game Boy in no way compromises your position as the resident brain-dead junkie.

Maybe you should just restrict yourself to quotes of difficulty 5 and higher... I have some of those in reserve. :)

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | February 23, 2004 2:35 PM

Yeah yeah yeah, we'll see...

Maybe I should start challenging you for a change...

Posted by: Tracy | February 23, 2004 5:12 PM

Bring it on! Vanessa challenged me last week, and... well, I was found wanting. Nevertheless, I am not done embarrassing myself by proving that my apparent knowledge of pop culture is just a facade.

Hey, you have a typepad blog. I'll put a link in the sidebar (unless you object, of course).

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | February 24, 2004 2:06 PM

Yeah you inspired me to start my own blog! It's in its infant stage, so I'm feeling my way around topics and subjects and themes...but I'm already having a lot of fun. Of course, for the first week I've forgotten to open the comments so my friends keep sending me angry e-mails, but I fixed it. You're welcome to put a link to your page, I was going to ask you the same thing! :)

Posted by: Tracy | February 25, 2004 5:16 AM