March 23, 2005

LA Sightseeing

Posted by Arcane Gazebo at March 23, 2005 10:46 PM

la traffic

Proof that I'm really here. It rained all the way down the 5, except for a short patch north of the Tejon Pass; you could see the rainclouds surrounding the hills, which looked really cool, but my picture didn't come out. I did capture a rainbow with a pot of gold Starbucks at the end.

More photoblogging as the week progresses...

Tags:
Comments

To pop in out of nowhere...a little lemming passed on word that some of you all are meeting up in Pasadena this weekend after the APS meeting. I'm actually going to be up in LA this weekend to visit my parents, and I'm going to be spending time with them Friday and Saturday but have Sunday free. Is anything going on Sunday that I could crash?

Hi, by the way. :)

Posted by: Jolene | March 24, 2005 12:25 PM

I think the main gaming plans were for friday and saturday, but i'm sure there will be general hanging out on sunday til airport time.

Posted by: Zifnab | March 24, 2005 4:29 PM

Jolene! Hi! Welcome to the blog. :)

Yeah, right now the default plan is just to hang out (presumably at Zif's place) Sunday until I have to drive back. Bongos may or may not be involved. (Which is not to preclude anyone proposing exciting adventures for Sunday.) Certainly drop by if you get the chance...

Zifnab: Airport time? Is someone flying somewhere?

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | March 24, 2005 8:39 PM

Spiffy - I might drop by Pasadena then if I'm not detained by the parents for too long on Sunday. I'll give Z a call or something to check before heading up.

Posted by: Jolene | March 25, 2005 8:11 AM

Gazebo:

Dudeface will also be down, and he's leaving from LAX on Sunday around 6pm.

Posted by: Lemming | March 25, 2005 8:37 AM

Ah! I was unaware of that. Excellent.

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | March 25, 2005 8:47 AM

I'll be in Pasadena for Friday's gaming but will be leaving pretty early (maybe noonish) on Saturday.

Sunday is my flight back and Saturday I'll be hanging out with some high school friends.

Posted by: Mason | March 25, 2005 9:18 AM