January 18, 2006

Against my better judgement

Posted by Arcane Gazebo at January 18, 2006 10:27 PM

I'm trying the social networking thing again, this time on MySpace. My profile is here. I hear this is a good way to find new music, although I also hear that they have sold out to The Man (aka Rupert Murdoch). Regardless, as far as I know only one of my friends is on this thing, so let me know if you have a profile so I can add you.

Tags: Internet
Comments

I've heard really scary things about MySpace, but perhaps that is simply my reaction to all things pop culture. I seem to remember someone wearing a shirt that said something along the lines of "MySpace Ruined MyLife".

Of course, I really have no clue what it is.

Posted by: Chris L-S | January 18, 2006 10:42 PM

I may have signed up to that in the past via a friend info. When I clicked on your entry, it seemed to know my e-mail address, so I guess I have an account there. You can tell how much I use it...

Posted by: Mason | January 18, 2006 11:06 PM

Same, I apparently have an account from a 3 or 4 years back... Maybe I'll tidy it up and connect teh dots at some point.

Posted by: Lemming | January 19, 2006 1:43 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted by: Josh | January 19, 2006 2:23 AM

They just said on the news that two girls dissapeared after creating sexy mindspace profiles. So, a.) don't do so and b.) stay away from the jailbait. :)

Posted by: Michael H | January 19, 2006 9:57 AM

Well, it's true that you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except maybe for craigslist.

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | January 19, 2006 11:22 AM

Craig's list is occasionally useful.

I don't think there's any danger of me disappearing. One can either be the people being abducted or the people doing abducting, and everybody knows what path I chose...

Posted by: Mason | January 19, 2006 3:02 PM

'doing the abducting' even

All this recent page proof business seems to have destroyed all my linguistic ability...

Posted by: Mason | January 19, 2006 3:03 PM

Abduction junction, what's your function?

Posted by: Lemming | January 19, 2006 4:06 PM