January 4, 2007

365 photo project is underway

Posted by Arcane Gazebo at January 4, 2007 10:14 AM

Observers of my Flickr page will have already noticed that I started Project 365 on schedule three days ago. This is where I take (at least) one photo every day for a year and post the series online. I'm putting these photos in my Project 365 photoset (and also tagging them project365). I think this URL will produce an RSS feed of just these photos (there's also one for all of my photos). Finally, a thumbnail of the latest one will appear on the sidebar of this blog's main page.

A few photos from my vacation should also go up at some point (grouped separately).

Tags: Photos
Comments

Since I noticed it a while back, I've had your Flickr RSS added to Google Reader.

Is there any more info on the copper tubing/bnc adapter? Maybe someone was demonstrating something with some scrap, using it as a dummy visual aid for something? This is like cryptozoology for lab equipment!

Posted by: Lemming | January 4, 2007 11:20 AM

I noticed in your New Year's picture that you had a tv on which I assume showed a certain ball dropping.

We were having a discussion at my place if we should bother turning on the tv. We decided against it.

Posted by: Mason | January 4, 2007 1:19 PM

Yeah, that's what was on the TV, although I wasn't watching it. (Instead I was playing a very successful game of 1000 Blank White Cards that ended just before midnight.) However, I was pleased that I managed (purely by chance) to snap a picture when the TV screen was filled with "2007".

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | January 4, 2007 2:15 PM

A refinement of a comment made that evening at Mason's...

Any real man only directly cares about/anticipates any ball-dropping once in his life.

Posted by: Lemming | January 4, 2007 3:16 PM

great shot on the New years photo perfect timing

Posted by: shellock | January 4, 2007 8:26 PM

Very nice shot of the campus.

Posted by: JSpur | January 5, 2007 8:58 AM