January 4, 2007

RSS bankruptcy

Posted by Arcane Gazebo at January 4, 2007 11:57 AM

With uncounted hundreds of unread posts stacked up in Google Reader after my vacation, I am declaring RSS bankruptcy. After catching up on a few essential blogs, I just clicked "Mark all as read" and started fresh. If there's something brilliant I might have missed, let me know.

Tags: Internet
Comments

Boingboing had a great end-of-season, but I can't seem to recall any specifics. I passed up linking/saving most, just because I always fear my blog will just turn into a Boingboing echobot if I let it.

Posted by: Lemming | January 4, 2007 12:25 PM

Oh, and that also reminds my of my vacation to HI over the summer. After two weeks of vacation, it took me nearly another two weeks to clear out my RSS backlog. Yeah, that hurt.

Posted by: Lemming | January 4, 2007 12:26 PM

You should definitely read all the new posts on Lemming's blog. That's absolutely key.

Posted by: Mason | January 4, 2007 1:17 PM

The Bad Astronomer had a nice "best 10 pics of '06" post. Cute Overload finally put up a counterpart to all the cats 'n racks photos (Lesleigh was pleased). But I'm sure those are both essential blogs that you kept fully up to date with. Right??? :-)

Oh yes, Sunday Battleship Blogging came to an end, and he seems to be moving into a form of in-depth Cruiser Blogging as a replacement. (LGM)

Posted by: Justin | January 4, 2007 1:23 PM

Lemming: BoingBoing was one that I checked in on occasionally during the break and just read down the whole page. I probably still missed some good stuff, maybe I'll go through the archives.

Mason: Yeah, I've been keeping up with yours and Lemming's blog (and some other personal blogs). Those are generally the ones I'm most interested in anyway. :)

Justin: Just caught up on Cute Overload. I'll check out Bad Astronomy too.

Posted by: Arcane Gazebo | January 4, 2007 2:20 PM

I'll try to post something interesting from New Orleans. Sadly, I forgot to bring my camera (and I already missed a beautiful photo op on the ride to the hotel), but maybe I can write firsthand about the stoning people will inflict on me after my Congress talk.

Posted by: Mason | January 5, 2007 8:59 AM